BMW Motorrad USA Press Release:
BMW Motorrad USA, a headline sponsor of The One Motorcycle Show, will unveil its highly anticipated BMW R nineT Scrambler for the first time to the U.S. market.
Other BMW motorcycles on display will include the Concept 90 by Roland Sands, a custom R nineT by Church of Choppers owner Jeff Wright, and several 2016 models.
– Mark Buche – Marketing Communications Manager – BMW Motorrad USA
– Roland Stocker – BMW R nineT Project Leader
– Michael Lichter – World-famous motorcycle photographer
The One Motorcycle Show 2016, now in its seventh year, features over 100 custom bikes from 80 builders throughout the world. An array of motorcycles – from highly unique customs to pristine vintaqe machines – are displayed in an industrial-chic setting with motorcycle-inspired art, music, and festive food and drinks.
831 S.E. Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97214
– Friday, February 12 – 5 p.m. to midnight
– Saturday, February 13 – 9 a.m. to midnight
– Sunday, February 14 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Free to the public
More information about the show can be found HERE.
For more information: www.bmwmotorcycles.com